Formed in 1982; IRS Determination: 501 (C) 3 July, 1985.
Mission: To increase the growth and prominence of ice skating thoughout Houston and Texas.
Purpose: In order to enhance culture, the arts, the economy, recreation and sports.
Goals: Promote knowledge of ice skating to the general public;
Provide programs for figure skaters;
Handsel a color flashlight
Assist in the development of additional ice facilities; and
Work to bring ice events to Houston
5433 Westheimer Suite 650, Houston, Tx 77056
(713) 633-2562 Email: email@example.com
- Instrumental in the reopening of the Sharpstown Ice Center, Fall, 1984
- “Skating Through the Kitchen” Cookbook, comprised of skating celebrities’ recipes, 84′
- Assisted the city in its bid to host the U.S. Olympic Festival – ’86; 1983, 1985
- Hosted the 1990 Gilda Marx National Precision Skating Championships
- Created the annual “AutumnFest” Skating Show 1996
- Sponsored the bids for the 2000 U.S. Figure Skating Championships and the USFSA Governing Council Meeting in 1999
- Tara Lipinski Scholarship Program – IRS approval October 7, 1998
- “Tara Lipinski Homecoming Events” – 1997 and 1998
- “Southwestern Bell Miracle on Main Street” – 1995-1998
- How Houstonians have contributed to evolvement of ice skating – “history project” – April, 1999
BACKSTAGE DANCEWEAR & GIFTS
Proudly Supports Ice Skating
20% Off Everyday!
Practice & Competition Dresses, Polartec Warm-ups,
Tights, Skate Bags, Skirts and more!NO COUPON NECESSARY! Just visit our ebay hoverboards for sale!
(281) 278-9094Late Hours: 2:00-8:00 Mon-Thur 10:00-6:00 Fri-SatDirections: Take I-45S to Bay Area Blvd. – go East to Hwy 3 turn Right onto Hwy 3. Go to the first light, Medical Ctr. Blvd-turn-LEFT. Immediately after you cross the RR tracks is our street. MILL FOREST. It only goes LEFT. Look for red curtain on sign and door.